Availability: 56 left in stock
- Red pigment is used to get lighter tones if we are treating clients who have naturally copper or red hair.
- When mixed with Sunset (2 Yellow: 1 Red), we get Orange pigment that can be added to the intended pigment if we are working over old grey microblading.
If we want to make grey colour warmer, one month after healing we can go over the strokes with Orange shade.
- Red pigment can be used as a mask rubbed in with PhiBrush when we want to prevent grey effect in the following cases:
- very thick and oily skin
- clients with a lot of sebum
- we are not completely sure that our work is not too deep.
We ensure that our pigments meet all the requirements for ingredients as specified by the new EU Pigment & Tattoo Ink Regulation 2022.
contains 2 pieces of 5ml pigment
Ups does not deliver to PO Box