Availability: 12 left in stock
is one of the three basic colors that can be used to get brown shades for eyebrow drawing.
- Yellow is used to get lighter tones if it is dominant in the mixture with black and red.
- When mixed with red (2 Yellow: 1 Red), we get Orange pigment that can be added to the intended pigment if we are working over old grey microblading.
- When mixed with black (2 Yellow: 1 Black), we get Olive shade. We add Olive to the intended pigment if we are working over old reddish microblading.
- If we want to make grey color warmer, one month after healing we can go over the strokes with Orange shade.
- Yellow can also be used as a mask after the treatment. In this way we make the fresh color that is very dark less intense during the first 7 days.
We ensure that our pigments meet all the requirements for ingredients as specified by the new EU Pigment & Tattoo Ink Regulation 2022.
contains 2 pieces of 5ml pigment
Ups does not deliver to PO Box
*For Paypal Credit select Paypal at checkout and follow the instructions from Paypal site.
** For payment plan options(Klarna or Shop Pay) proceed to final checkout page and select the appropriate option